RE: (FC-Devel) requirements

	JW> The proposed requirements look like a good start.  Can we get
the test web
	JW> site promoted to the main web site, and have the requirements
added to the
	JW> site?  This will facilitate more visibility to them.

	My silence has been due primarily to my new position stuck behind a
firewall
	with no outgoing access (except for email) for the time-being.

	I just took a new job and the bureaucracy here for getting an
account on the
	firewall is moving very slowly...  I've been promised too many times
that my
	request for a firewall account is being processed, but I haven't
seen any results
	yet...  so, for the time being, I cannot get out to do anything with
the website... sorry.

	Is there someone else with access to the FreeCase server that could
take care of
	it for me?  I feel bad about letting you all down...

	Thanks,

	Ken