Re: (FC-Devel) Re: spam on the freecase-devel list

> >sorry if this generates more noise on the list, but
> >is is possible for someone in the 'states to sue
> >the ass off this guy? Or is this the kind of traffic
> >the 'list' wishes to see.
>
> I've just configured the list so only people currently subscribed
> can post to it.

I think Dean is a member of the list.  Rather than spam I think he was just
having some finger trouble.  Hi Dean. :)

> Mostly-dead lists should not generate spam. :)

There hasn't been much interest here has there.  Sigh.  I have been doing some
coding recently though.  I've figured out how to write the script that'll
generate most of the server code and I have CORBA sequences figured out.
Progress is terribly slow though.

> Sorry for the disturbance,
> --Roger

Hey ho,