Re: [freehaven-dev] Re: Data Haven Meeting Today (Sunday) 2:00 PM (fwd)

On Sat, Apr 08, 2000 at 09:58:51PM -0400, dmolnar@belegost.mit.edu wrote:
> My apologies for taking so long to forward this. It turns out that Simson
> Garfinkle had a family commitment last week, but he might try to make it
> tomorrow. (we are having a meeting tomorrow, right?)

Yes, meeting tomorrow, 2pm.

Agenda:

* talk to Simson if he shows
* try to get a better handle on the ethical stuff we talked about last week
* the above line includes coming to some concensus on the "freehaven project's
opinion" on some of the issues.
* address any new technical issues which have arisen (heh...)

at some point i want to flesh out our choices for accountability (the buddy
system), and the implications of each. i suspect that should be next week,
because i want to think about it some more first.

--roger