[freehaven-dev] Stuff we did today

I don't have time to write down the details, but these are some of the
things we talked about and need to write down :

	* Unpublishing. Again.
	Brian brought up the point about "what if the adversary takes
	an irrevocable document, then re-submits it in revocable form?"
	Seph opined that this wouldn't help people who were stupid and
	made something irrevocable when it shouldn't be.
	Somebody pointed out that as soon as a dissident puts something
	with his name on it into the freehaven, he's toast - the document
	can be grabbed by the adversary.

writing of that

	* The very important point that since the retreival key is
	included with each and every share, the servers can always
	get the files for which they are storing parts.
	This means you CAN'T KEEP A FREEHAVEN DOCUMENT FROM SPREADING
	BY NOT RELEASING THE PUBLIC KEY. THE FREEHAVEN SERVERS CAN
	SPREAD THE PUBLIC KEY BY THEMSELVES.

	* "Good" Uses of Freehaven
	AND much arguing over whether we even have a right to
	take a position on what is "good."
		- Political speech
		- Anonymous backup services!

	* Notation for protocols -- hammered on and now has
	a rough draft. I have it written down, but it needs
	Latexing...

	* Some comm module things I have written down -- a list
	of what we do in order to handle multiple incoming files
	(i.e. fork, hand off to new process, keep listening)

What did I miss?

Thanks,
-David