[freehaven-dev] Dempster-Shafer

Hi --

David said:

  "I mentioned that I had heard about the Dempster-Shafer "belief model."
  No one seemed to know about it, so I'll go read about it this week and
  hopefully we can discuss w/Brian next week. It seems to be a
  math framework for dealing with partial information."

I looked at this quite a few years ago, and found it seriously lacking.
I suggest sticking with more standard probability theory (of the Bayesian
flavor, where probabilities can represent ``degrees of belief'').

	Cheers,
	Ron