[freehaven-dev] Information Dispersal

David and all,

	I've been looking for the information dispersal stuff on
belegost, but I haven't been able to find it.  David mentioned once
that he had the information dispersal stuff in his home directory.  I
don't seem to have the permissions to list /home/dmolnar, however.
Does anyone know where it is?

	Also, Roger, I'm going to be throwing shares of files to be
inserted into Free Haven into that configurable directory you
mentioned.  Is there a certain file format these shares need to be in?
If so, can you point me to some examples?

Thanks, Todd