[freehaven-dev] Invitation to Collaborative Computing in Higher Ed (fwd)

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 17:41:30 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ana Preston <apreston@utk.edu>
To: <freehaven@freehaven.net>
cc: Ana Preston <apreston@utk.edu>, Linda Roos <lroos@oar.net>
Subject: Invitation to Collaborative Computing in Higher Ed (fwd)

Freehaven Team:

Hi. A couple of weeks ago I sent an email to the Core Team
(Roger, Micheal, David -- got their names from the web site) requesting
FreeHaven's  participation at our workshop. We have secured some great
speakers (Ian Foster, David Anderson, Andy Oram, Eytan Adar, Bill St
Arnaud) plus we are currently going through some great papers and
abstracts and waiting to hear final confirmations from other great names.

I'd like to extend this invitation to all of you who are working in this
project to consider your participation at this unique workshop. I detail
below how this will be a first for this higher ed community. There is a
call for participation that will be closing soon (URL is below); again, we
will very much like to have somebody from the project be here. Thanks
again for your time and I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
- --Ana