Re: [freehaven-dev] (FWD) CFP2001 Call For Participation

On Sat, 16 Dec 2000, Roger Dingledine wrote:

> This would probably be a fun thing to go to (it's in our backyard,
> after all).

> And hey, perhaps it would be good timing for a talk on Red Rover.

If memory serves, last year's CFP had a technical session for talks
just like Red Rover. (I didn't go, but Franklin and Sander had a paper on
digital donations there which came to my attention). It attracted some
technical interest, as well as the legal + political interest
usually at a conference like this.

Not sure if they're doing that at this year's CFP, but if they are, it
might be especially worth checking out.