[freehaven-dev] urops for spring

I talked to Profs Kaashoek and Rivest about spring urops. Both of them
seemed amenable to the idea. In fact, Kaashoek had already heard of the
Free Haven project, tho I think he didn't realize it was an MIT-based
thing. Small world, I guess.

under either of them, assuming we come up with sufficiently cool projects.

I left it that we'd contact them in mid-January about more details
(such as sending out mail to Anne Hunter's list, as Mike was describing
earlier).

Gerald is confirmed for 12 units of 'implementing something'. Let me
know if you might also be in, so I can have some advance warning.

--Roger