Re: [freehaven-dev] Who's on First protocol

> * the notion of chained virtual nodes (and thus chained reply blocks)
>   is a neat one. it allows reply blocks which don't contain all the
>   information in one place -- this means that if the NSA can trivially
>   break reply blocks, they have to do some more work (locating and then
>   compromising or observing virtual nodes) in order to link messages.

I have not read the paper yet. but back quite awhile ago, I was trying
to come up with this. We couldn't come up with a system that allowed
this to work... there was always something that you could do ahead of
time. take a snapshot of where the virtual nodes point, etc...

seph