Re: [freehaven-dev] Just In Time Signatures - reasons for use and possible candidates

> We would want such a scheme to deal with "bursts" of messages which need
> signing all at once. Such bursts might occur...actually, I'm having
> trouble remembering when we wanted this? I seem to remember it coming up
> in the context of broadcasts, but there we could sign the message once and
> then *encrypt it many times*. So we really want a "just in time encryption
> scheme" ?

it was definatly in relation to broadcasts, but I don't know why what
you aid wouldn't work. More generally though, we're trading large
shares around, encrypting and signgin them will cost, any way to do
some of that during off peak times is a win.

seph