Re: [freehaven-dev] freehaven broadcast channels

> It also gives the nodes no assurance that they all have the same message
> (but I don't think we need that for file reconstruction, and it's not
> quite clear to me that we need it for trust updates either??)

I see no reason we need to provide a mechanism to ensure everyone
get's the same broadcast. As long as a node can verify the
authenticity of the message, we should be okay. (the mnessage's
contents are tied to server, so if it's bogus there's a trust hit)

seph