[freehaven-dev] We're going to start using this list again

One of the conclusions from the meeting this Sunday was that
we're having a lot of the Free Haven discussions over our private
freehaven@freehaven.net alias. This started because we were discussing the
development of the chapters for the O'Reilly book, and then we started
discussing papers from other projects which had not yet been published
so were intended to be private.

But lately we've been discussing things like the rewrite and redesign for
the mixnet accountability/reputation paper, and that sort of thing should
really be done in the open where more people can read and contribute
(and where it's publically archived).

So if you've been hanging out on this list waiting and wondering where
all the traffic is, you're about to get some over the next week or so. :)
Comments of all sorts appreciated.

Thanks,
--Roger