RE: [freehaven-dev] Re: Business possibilities for Free Haven

Lurking lawyer ...has thought some on this topic, too, in the context of law
firms - a very rigid structure challenged by the highly-paid/highly-unhappy
associate problem. I was advocating this in the context of law firm
intranets, HR issues and internal intelligence channels.

I think your thoughts are an excellent basis for an article, Mr. Curran.
(It's been a while since I looked, but I couldn't find anything on this
topic.) Please let me know if you write a bit on it. :-)

Aimee E. Farr
Attorney At Law
5400 Bosque, Suite 675
Waco, Texas 76710-4418