[freehaven-dev] WShAnon

It seems like I'll be accompanying the ZKS group to the Berkeley
workshop.  I actually didn't even have to ask -- Adam immediately
suggested it when he found out we were accepted.  (And I actually
even was told that if I want to spend some time during working hours,
that's fine too, but I'll probably do most stuff in the evenings.
I also have a ready audience to read/suggest drafts...)

So, provided we finally get this thing done, I can (reasonably) assure
that I'll be attending the conference...

--mike

-----
"Not all those who wander are lost."                  mfreed@mit.edu