[freehaven-dev] attack or neat idea?

Bob generates a keypair, splits five different documents into shares, and
signs all of these shares with the same key.
Thus when somebody does a document_request on that key... how does our
client-side reconstruction software deal with this? Could a client aware
of this idea detect it and reconstruct multiple documents? (yes.) do we
want error correction codes for real in case this happens? (i vote no.)
but in any case, it's something to be aware of.

Also -- I have a new intro sentence for my abstract.

"I am the leader of an Icelandic drug cartel."

Those of you who read the 6.857 draft pset questions will recognize this..:)
--Roger