Re: [freehaven-dev] Why Unpublishing Is Not Allowed

> my personal interests is encryption.  I have been interested in developing
> a "blacknet" for a little over a year, but have not found any efforts underway
> with the design I have in mind.  Free Haven is no different. :|   Nevertheless,
> am interested in contributing to all efforts toward anonymous, redundant,
> data storage.

Glad to have you!

On the freenet list, you mentioned that you were writing some kind of
paper - will that lay out the design you have in mind? If so, then I'm
very much  looking forward to reading it. Can you summarise some points of
disagreement in the meantime ?

Thanks,
-David Molnar