[freehaven-dev] crypto API

A while back we discussed a list of primitives and data types which needed
to go into a crypto API. Roger has a partial list in
/src/haven/crypto-api.c, but it's not complete.
So here is what I remember that we need.

Please correct me and fill in details :

DATA TYPES :
		public key data type
		private key data type
		symmetric key data type

		These data types may need to be written and read
		from disk, and also inserted/retreived from a database.

FUNCTIONS :

		symmetric_key_encrypt(symmetric key, message)
		public_key_encrypt(public key, message)
		sign(private key, message)
		verify(public key, message)

		public_key_generate
		symmetric_key_generate

		ascii_armor
		ascii_unarmor
		hash_to_hex

These will be implemented as interfaces to some crypto library we like.
Current candidates are Wei Dai's crypto++ 3.1 (which is what we're using
for IDA) and OpenSSL.

Thanks,
-David