From: owner-freehaven-dev@seul.org
[mailto:owner-freehaven-dev@seul.org]On Behalf Of Erik Moeller
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 3:27 PM
To: freehaven-dev@freehaven.net
Subject: [freehaven-dev] Tarzan Logo

Hi,

it would be nice if someone could send me a logo for Tarzan when you
have one, so I can add a topic for it on infoanarchy.org.

Regards,
Erik

--
Scientific Reviewer, Freelancer, Humanist -- Berlin/Germany
Phone: +49-30-45491008 - Web: <http://www.humanist.de/erik>

"The right way to do things is not to try to persuade people you're
right but to challenge them to think it through for themselves."
(Noam Chomsky)