[freehaven-dev] Call for comments: IHW paper on mixnet reputations

The preproceedings version of the Info-Hiding Workshop paper is due
Thursday. We have a draft up, and would love to get some comments on
it. Ideally you should get your comments in by tomorrow evening, else
Thursday morning.

Look at your favorite of
        http://freehaven.net/doc/mix-acc/mix-acc.ps
        http://freehaven.net/doc/mix-acc/mix-acc.pdf
        http://freehaven.net/doc/mix-acc/mix-acc.tex

\begin{abstract}

We describe a design for a reputation system that increases the
reliability and thus efficiency of remailer services. Our reputation
system uses a MIX-net in which MIXes give receipts for intermediate
messages. Together with a set of witnesses, these receipts allow
senders to verify the correctness of each MIX and prove misbehavior to
the witnesses. We suggest a simple model and metric for evaluating the
reliability of a MIX-net, and show that our reputation system improves
over randomly picking MIX paths.

\end{abstract}

Thanks!
--Roger