Re: [freehaven-dev] [hannes@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU: Re: WShAnon: Free Haven Project submission]

Roger,

I'm really interested in working with you on better defining anonymity
and being able to better specify something for the conference.   I would
also be interested in going to the Workshop.

Obviously, both of these matters are somewhat affected by my employment
up in Montreal.  I feel confident that work can be done over the
distance, but let me know.  Availability at the conference will be
really dependent on ZKS being willing to send me (?)  Perhaps they
will - esp. with Adam as one of the committee members.

--mike