Re: [freehaven-dev] Revocation

Are we going to mention revocation by allowing revocation requests signed
by the same key used to sign the other shares? That doesn't have the same
"adversary can grab H(x) and put in his own shares" problem that this
proposal does.

On the other hand, the H(x) proposal allows me to delegate the ability to
unpublish to someone I've never met -- I just grab their publically known
H(x) value. This allows a dissident to delegate the ability to unpublish
to Amnesty International...but also allows a state to mandate everyone
delegate the ability to unpublish to the Ministry of Truth.

The question is -- do we want to go into all of the above in revocation?