[freehaven-dev] Bleed on the final mix-acc paper!

We are committing the final to-be-published version of the MIX-net
reputation paper on Thursday. I've got our latest version up at

http://freehaven.net/doc/mix-acc/mix-acc.ps or
http://freehaven.net/doc/mix-acc/mix-acc.pdf

and I would love to hear any comments, suggestions, grammar or wording
changes, etc. I'm at the point where I claim it's (nearly) perfect, so
even small suggestions count.

Abstract:

We describe a design for a reputation system that increases the
reliability and thus efficiency of remailer services. Our reputation
system uses a MIX-net in which MIXes give receipts for intermediate
messages. Together with a set of witnesses, these receipts allow
senders to verify the correctness of each MIX and prove misbehavior to
the witnesses.

Thanks!
--Roger