[freehaven-dev] alpha Anonymity Bibliography site

(Please don't spread this URL around to other places yet. I want to get
a few more people pounding on it and submitting entries first.)

But that said, check out http://freehaven.net/anonbib/date.html and tell
me if it's useful to you. Also send me bibtex entries for your favorite
papers that I've missed, and/or corrections to the ones that are up there.

My goal is to set up something we can point at for people new to the field
(and most of us are still new to the field, it seems), so they know which
papers to look at to get up to speed. The ones I particularly recommend
have boxes around them.

Thanks,
--Roger