RE: [freehaven-dev] sketching accountability requirements/solutions in FH

Hi there,

I'm actually not involved in freehaven, but more in the freenet project.

Over there, we have discussed the possibilities of permanent storage. Since
our programmers don't seem to think it is feasable to do so within the P2P
freenet concept, it has been suggested that we could connect with a gateway
to Freehaven.

One possible problem tho, may be the efficient retrival of documents; in
your own page you say this isn't very rapid. The problem therefor may be
that the request for a permanent storaged file on freehaven through freenet
may take longer then the hop-to-life of the request, which would make it
useless.

I wonder if any of you had any comments or suggestions to that?

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com