[freehaven-dev] Request for comments: onion routing design paper

We've finished the first (rough) draft of our design paper for Tor
(The Second-Generation Onion Router). Please read it and comment.

http://freehaven.net/tor/tor-design.pdf

The submission deadline is very soon, so please get comments to me by
Monday night. Please focus on design problems, confusions, holes, etc,
rather than spelling and grammar. We'll be updating the paper quite often,
so be sure to check back periodically for newer versions of the paper.

Thanks,
--Roger