[freehaven-dev] RfC: Anonymity and Usability chapter

[Please respond to me personally, not the lists. I'll aggregate comments
and do up another draft.]

We've just finished a draft of a chapter for an upcoming O'Reilly book
on Usable Security. We argue (among other things) that usability has a
major impact on the security of an anonymizing network, since the size
of the user base dictates the maximum anonymity set.

http://freehaven.net/doc/wupss04/usability.pdf

Please let me know your thoughts. I think this is a pretty wide-open
field with lots of questions that need more exploring.

Thanks,
--Roger