[freehaven-dev] (FWD) [Mojonation-devel] Gossip system.

An interesting post from the mojonation-devel list.

A lot of the notions in here sound familiar based on the discussions we
had about trust and metatrust servers.

Once we get this whole chapter thing out of the way (ha ha), I'm going
to give some thought to how we can improve the anonymity of mojonation
and maybe do away with the need for free haven.

Ten second summary of Roger's thinking: mojonation and freenet are the two
'best done' in their categories, and the rest of the systems out there
suck too much for various reasons. I hope to scrap free haven down the
road in favor of something else, if only i could figure out a way to work
the content-neutral policy into it ( <-- this means freenet won't cut it,
because i think it's quite fragile as it is).

Mojonation is a beautiful design. Once I get a free moment (probably
sometime in December), I plan to sit down and try to analyze it more
thoroughly.

--Roger

----- Forwarded message from Nefarious Junior Code Monkey <nathan@mad-scientist.com> -----