[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: [gbib-dev] gbib installation error
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [gbib-dev] gbib installation error
- From: "M.B. Schiekel" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:11:59 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 12:13:52 -0500
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <41ADBFCA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; de-AT; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20040913
Felipe Bergo schrieb:
>>I´ve encountered an installation problem with gbib-0.1.2.
>>checking for map.h... no
>> configure: error: required header file missing
> gbib hasn't been updated for ages, and the reason you are having
> problems compiling is that it wasn't updated to work with GCC 3.x,
> where som STL headers changed names (from map.h to map, for instance).
> we apologize for the inconvenience, but I don't believe gbib is going
> to be updated anytime soon.
thank you for your kind and fast reply. If there is no hope, that gbib
will be updated soon, then my question is, which BibTex-Editor you can
suggest for working with LyX?
Second question: is it possible, to include on the gbib-homepage
http://gbib.seul.org/ a link or hint for the gbib-mailing-List
firstname.lastname@example.org , because I needed a lot of time googleing around,
to find your list.
Thank you very much!
With the best wishes for you -
GPG-Key available: GnuPG-1.2.2