Re: [gdiscuss] Solaris port

Hi,

thanks for the patches, I'll try to get them into a new version soonish.
Fortunately, the space.c patch won't be needed as I recently rewrote
more of the string handling code to use g_strings, which are not quite
as exciting as they sound - but are still nice as they grow
automatically to fit whatever you write to them.

Also, are there any copyright issues with including scandir.c code in
the main GDIS compile (with due credit of course)? I would prefer to do
it this way, but I don't want to step on any toes...

--
Sean Fleming