Re: [gdiscuss] gdis manual

Jorge Balmaseda Era wrote:
> Hello gdis community!
> Two questions for you:
> 1.- Do you know if gdis has an user guide?
> 2.- Can gdis export in a graphic format like eps?

You can't directly create an eps file from gdis, but you can
just take a screen snapshot (or use the povray interface) to
make an image file that could be converted to eps. I use xv
to do stuff like this all the time.

Also, there is a file called gdis_manual.txt in the tgz
distribution. However, it is out of date & incomplete :-(

If only there were more than 24 hours in a day...

--
Dr Sean Fleming
Department of Applied Chemistry