Re: gEDA-user: Successful project with gschem and PCB

Hi,

>He who seeks an example of development with gschem and PCB may be
>interested in Ronja Twister.

Nice!

Ronja is one of my favorite Internet hardware/software projects,
mainly because:

	1) The information to reproduce the hardware (and software) is
	   under the GPL (or freely available).

	and

	2) The tools used in designing and implementing the project are
	   the free ones as well.

A great example of what is possible with free software EDA tools.
This type of project is the reason I work on gEDA. :)

[snip]
>I suggest Harry Eaton or someone else to consider a possibility of making some
>kind of exctract from these and use it as example layout on PCB homepage
>http://pcb.sourceforge.net so newcomers are able to determine how it all can b
>e used.

	I will find some way of linking more prominately to Ronja as well.
Thanks for the links!

								-Ales