Re: gEDA-user: [PCB] Bug? Silk tracks clear poly on file reload

Ben Jackson wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 10:25:17AM -0800, Dave N6NZ wrote:
>> Using a version of PCB build from CVS during December that advertises
>> itself as version 1.99w, I find that tracks drawn on back silk block
>> polygons, but only when the file is reloaded. (I didn't try polys on
>> front, it might also have a problem.)
>
> PlowsPolygon explicitly avoids clearing lines on silk layers.  In any
> case, the lines should not clear polygons on COPPER, only on the silk
> layer itself (if it was even enabled).
>
> Can you send a sample file?  Maybe the real problem is that the line is
> not on the silk layer after a reload.

No, the tracks stay on the silk layer, like they should.  Somehow the
plow poly check seems to get missed.

I can gin up a simple test file, or worst case my design isn't too huge
and not very secret.  But I'll go work on a test file.

-dave