gEDA-user: Any PCB users used PCB Train?

Hello list,

I'm a novice when it comes to sending out PCBs to be made, typically, I
etch my own. But I'm just finishing off the PCB for my densest design yet,
and I made it 4 layer... while some people have homebrewed their own 4
layer boards, I've decided I'd rather send it off to PCB Train (especially
as I want to make half a dozen of the boards).

Has anyone sent the output from PCB to PCB Train?

They say they want the drill sizes listed in metric, but looking at the NC
drill file, they are listed there in mils. I can't seem to persuade PCB to
emit drill sizes in metric - and I'm not even certain that's the right
thing to do (perhaps they want a list of drills in the readme file, if the
Excellon NC drill file only works with inch sizes anyway). A vendor drill
mapping specified in mm certainly doesn't do the job, at least.

Anyone got a good guess what they mean by 'flashed pads'? I've asked them,
but not got an answer yet (My guess are pads that are a different width
than the trace lines. Their technical document says they use 'flashed
pads' to recognise the ends of nets for electrical testing).

Thanks.