Re: gEDA-user: gschem panning oddities

On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 19:14:59 -0400, Ales Hvezda wrote:

> Look closely, the text is drawn differently (as boxes) when you drag the
> right/middle mouse button vs moving the scrollbars.

No little boxes on my schreen. I switched them off the in my gschemrc
with (fast-mousepan "disabled"). Still, right-mouse-dragging yields about
three times the redraw rate as dragging the scroll bar does. BTW, pcb is
even more snappy with about the same amount of items to be shown (GTK-
HID). I guess, the applications use totally different (re)draw techniques
under the hood, do they?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak