gEDA-user: minor icon bug

There seems to be a minor bug in icon handling of geda/gaf:
Initially icons show up perfectly in nautilus. Symbols are represented by
a scaled version of
	application-x-geda-symbol.svg

But if I select a symbol file its icon switches to
	application-x-geda-schematic.svg
and stays that way even if I select a different file.

A refresh reloads the symbol icons.

---<(kaimartin)>---

PS: Thanks for integrating the geda tools into the desktop. This is a
major step away from the nerdy-hard-core-enthusiasts-only corner.
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211