Re: gEDA-user: rat not connected, can't find it

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 2:22 AM, Traylor Roger
<traylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Guys,
>   When I optimize the rats, the log says I have one unconnected
>   rat. I cannot find it for the life of me. Tried turning off
>   all layers but rats but can't any rats there either.
>
>   Looked over the documents and can't find a way to determine
>   what net corresponds to an unconnected rat.  Any ideas?

What I usually do is turn off all layers, the grid, the silk, pads and vias.
I use a black background and light color traces. The unconnected
next is usually very easy to spot.

Most of the the unconnected nets I have found were the result
of a trace that is over a pad on the opposite side of the board.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org