Re: gEDA-user: Very heavy symbols

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:32:05 +0200, Werner Hoch wrote:

> This can be done with a database,

It certainly can be done. But data bases are a can of worms, especially
when part of a distribution and subject to updates. I use an open source,
postrgres based  application to do my accounting. The maintainers have a
hard time to make sure the data base is still usable after an update.
Geda and friends have obviously kept clear of data bases up to now,
although it deals with highly structured data items. This might not be a
coincidence.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak