Re: gEDA-user: syntax error

Unfortunately not.  I generated a new PAL.pcb file and that should have
loaded with load PCB.  It had the same problem.  I must have a silly in
my schematic or one of my dot.fp files.  Some thing like two identical
refdes or a wrong something in the dot.fp.  I'll have to give it a good
eyeball test.  The error ref to the line in the dot.pcb file is throwing
me off.  I was reluctant to  use redefs as I did not want any existing
refdes to change.  Is there a DRC for schematics?