Re: gEDA-user: Converting RS274D to RS274X

Hi Larry!

Larry Doolittle wrote:
> It was only intended as quick hack, as I guess you can sense from
> the comments.  If you can make it do something useful for you, too,
> that's great!  And of course, post it here so someone else can find
> it again in 2011.   :-)

It has secretly been stashed away in gerbvs web repository all these
years. I think my intention was to refer to it from the gerbv front
webpage.

Anyhow, I have now made it available from the gerbv front page together
with  a short blurb on what it is and also refering to the email from
Ormund with what he had to change to make it work for him.

Hope it is OK. Maybe the crappy english needs some clean up?

Best regards,
/Stefan