gEDA-user: fabrication drawing -- how to modify, or create an alternate fab drawing

gEDA/PCB team:

I have just completed design and layout of my first full-scale board and I am about ready for the fabrication step.  My experience with the gEDA tools and PCB has been relatively painless so far, and the resulting schematic and gerbers look impressive and very professional.

However the default fabrication drawing output from PCB is minimal and essentially just a drill drawing.  I would like to add the other essential standard fabrication information, such as the stack-up figure, board material, plating specification, finish, registration spec, etc.

Can this be done using PCB, and if so what is the best way to do it?  Is there a layer that can be defined for this purpose, or maybe some keywords and  text can be added to the .pcb file?

I've scoured the documentation and the provided list of scheme files and so far have found no clues.

Thanks in advance for the help.

--ken