Re: gEDA-user: n00b question: English - Metric connections

DJ Delorie wrote:
>> Now trying to figure out the proper approach to doing ground plane.
>> Turning on the "clear lines" setting would have been good if I'd known
>> about it _before_ doing all those routes, but the shift-J shortcut is
>> working nicely.
>
> You can select all of them and do :ChangeJoin(SelectedLines,0) to
> change them all to unjoined.

Interestingly enough that didn't work. Instead I turned off all the
other layers, selected my nets and hit shift-j. That worked fine.

So now I've got a good ground plane (with overlapping polygons), nicely
lined up LQFP routing and only 18 DRCs left (routing power nets too
close to large vias, a few poorly designed footprints with annular ring
issues, etc).

Thanks to all.

Eric