Re: gEDA-user: PCB connections

I'm okay now, I set it to 0.008", thanks for all the help.  I am
planning to use http://www.4pcb.com/ Advanced Circuit's 4 layer, 30 sq
ins, 66$ special and they use 0.006" line/space unless any one has had a
bad experience with them?  They were fine on a low tech two layer
through hole board.  Regards Ian.