Re: gEDA-user: What to do with some bugs?

DJ Delorie wrote:
>> Well, OK, maybe some would, but they have been working on PCB for so
>> long they are benignly blind to the needs of the rest of us.
>
> I'm not blind to the need, just sorely lacking in time to do anything
> about it.  I did command up the HID enough that the other hids could
> be written, though.  Better than nothing ;-)

Hey, I understand completely.  I have many calls on my time as well --
like filling in the equivalent documentation gaps in my own code :)

My comments were not meant as criticism, sorry if it came off that way
-- just trying to set expectations for the OP.

-dave