Re: gEDA-user: Lines which are not clears poligon

Ben Jackson wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 12:19:55AM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
>> io.pcb
>> 3594,2241
>> component side
>
> Ok, I see it now.  There's a 45 degree line segment near 'U303' (the text)
> which is two segments.  The polygon code is not happy about that.  If you
> make it one continuous segment and save/reload it fixes the problem.
>
> Unfortunately I don't have time right now to step through the polygon code
> to see why it fails.

Sure, no problem. However if the lines could be view as a wireframe (or
some other visualization method by which nodes can be see), it would be
a great help find these mistakes (like overlapped lines). Since with
filled lines it is a very hard job to recognize these cases (even on a
small and simple board like mine).

Can I offer this to the wish-list? (Unfortunately I never looked into
the pcb source, so I have no idea how difficult is it).