gEDA-user: Selecting a net on layout without accidentally shorted parts

Hello

Sometimes it happens to me that I accidentaly short some net with ground. Then
pressing e, w (remove nets and redraw them again or something like that)
complains about say unnamed_net_12 be shorted to GND. However I am unable to
find all pins of unnamed_net_12 because if I do Sel Net on Layout in netlist
window, it selects the GND plane as well.

Is there a way how to select some net only based on the data from netlist,
not the actual nonsenses the user has entered into the schematic?

Cl<