Re: gEDA-user: Components can't be dragged with pins/pads off

On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 12:19:33PM -0400, harry eaton wrote:
> Feature. You can't edit an object unless all of its features are visible.
> The idea is you should edit that which you can't see.

However it seems to me that the new version (PCB 20040530) allows me to edit
invisible tracks.

When I drag a component that has some pads connected to a track that is on
invisible layer, the track is being redrawn in rubber and moved together
with the component. I am almost sure the earlier versions didn't do it. Is
it intended or is it a bug?

Cl<