Re: gEDA-user: warnColor on unconnected pins

On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 12:26:57PM -0400, harry eaton wrote:
> That pin is connected (via the ratline), so if it belongs to a net
> that is shorted to another, it's telling you that that pin is affected
> by the short (as are all those in the shorted nets).

Are these ratlines being taken into account also when I make the ratline layer
invisible? And are they taken into account when I remove them with "e" (ie.
I would like to know whether it's the actual ratlines or netlist entries that
cause the connectivity to be assumed).

Cl<