Re: gEDA-user: Free Dog meetings at MIT starting this September!

For this app there is also 355 nm laser with beam directing galvo mirrors or other

acousto-optic modulator methods that can drill more than 100 microvia holes per second in FR4.

http://www.circuitree.com/CDA/ArticleInformation/features/BNP__Features__Item/0,2133,79365,00.html

JG