Re: gEDA-user: drill size editting in PCB

> is there a possibility to list all different drill diameters (pads /
> vias) and edit them after layout job is done, in order to reduce them to
>   those standard values that the board-house likes? This reduces
> production cost naturally.

If you do a set of prints, the fab print has a drill chart on it.

You can also ask for a drill report dialog box.

I think Dan was working on a new feature to map drills to a "vendor
drill list" so you might want to check out CVS and start testing it.

Otherwise, as was said before, edit the pcb files.  Here's a copy of
my "tweak-pins" script, which replaces drill and copper for matching
elements, which may give you a starting point for your own script.

#!/usr/bin/perl
# -*- perl -*-

$match = shift;
$hole = shift;
$copper = shift;

if (!$hole) {
    print "usage: tweak-pins match hole copper\n";
    exit 0;
}

if (!$copper) {
    $copper = $hole + 34;
}

$clear = 20;
$mask = $copper + 5;

while (<>) {
    if (/^Element\(.*$match.*\)$/) {
	$watch = 1;
	$watch = 0;
    } elsif ($watch && /^\s+Pin\(/) {
	s/(Pin\([-\d]+ [-\d]+) \d+ \d+ \d+ \d+/$1 $copper $clear $mask $hole/;
    }
    print;
}